Food Fight Against Hunger: A Partnership with Second Harvest Foodbank
Help Local Hunger this April
Join Food Fight Restaurant Group and Second Harvest as we work together to fight hunger in southwestern Wisconsin.
This April, we're collaborating with our local food bank, Second Harvest, to support our community's access to nutritious food and work to end root-causes of hunger. Our Food Fight Against Hunger yearly program has been donating proceeds for over 15 years, and this year we moved it from September to April.
Donating is easy… just eat!
Order Food Fight Against Hunger Specials for dine-in or carryout, April 1-30
All Food Fight restaurants have created special Food Fight Against Hunger Menus for the month that have a donation baked right in to each item—so it's easy to donate, just order from a Food Fight Against Hunger Menu at any Food Fight Restaurant!
Cheers to Charity
Also, we've partnered with Tito's Handmade Vodka and Delta Beer Lab as beverage sponsors this year.
- Tito's Handmade Vodka will donate $1 per featured cocktail sold (up to $5,000). #lovetitos
- Delta Beer Lab has brewed a beer especially to help raise money for Second Harvest during the Food Fight Against Hunger that will only be available at Food Fight restaurants.
- Food Fight will be donating $1 from every Ff+2H - Drink Hunger Away APA sold.
Direct Donations during Hunger Action Month
In addition to our Food Fight Against Hunger Menus, each restaurant raises money through direct donations.
Ways you can donate:
- Add to your dine-in bill by filling out the donation line at the bottom of your receipt.
- Phone-in a carryout order and ask your order-taker to add a donation to your bill.
What your donation means to our community
Every $10 donated equals 25 meals for families in need in Dane County. Our annual donation drive for Second Harvest is always important, but this year, it feels especially significant. The COVID-19 pandemic has created economic hardship for so many in our community, and there is a tremendous increase in need. Thousands of families in Dane County are facing hunger, many for the first time. Even though restaurant dining still looks different this year, we're hopeful we can raise and donate the same amount that we have in years past. Thank you for your support!